Ep. 43 | 2 Bears 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Bert Kreischer
- Try ShipStation FREE for 60 days when you use offer code CAVE. Get
started at ShipStation.com today!
- Go to hellotushy.com/BEARS get 10% off your order
- Get an extra three months of ExpressVPN for free at ExpressVPN.com/CAVE
- Get 20% off your order and free shipping in the US at NoDaysWasted.CO/BEARS and use promo code "BEARS” at checkout.
- Get your first visit absolutely free at ForHims.com/bears
- Go to EstablishedTitles.com to become a Lord today and enter "BEARS" at checkout to get 10% off.
- Go to Whoop.com and enter “BEARS” at checkout to save 15%
Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer start off this episode of 2 Bears, 1 Cave by discussing Bert's love of wine, and how he drinks it on the treadmill. This leads them into discussing which Olympic events Bert thinks he can beat Warren Sapp in. They discuss different brands of peanut butter, and experiment mixing two together. They then try to see how many U.S. presidents they can name, and call Kevin Christy for confirmation. Talking to a smart person leads them to discuss their favorite books, and Bert explains why dumb people shouldn't read. They also discuss Bert's sleep apnea, and give Dr. Drew a call to see if he can get Bert a sleep apnea mask.