Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 565
- Go to Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, and use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Get 15% off your order at BuyRaycon.com/ymh!
- Use promo code [mom] for 10% off your first order at Brooklinen.com
- Right now, our listeners get 3 Additional Months for FREE at Babbel.com with Promo Code [MOM]
- Go to Whoop.com and enter “YOURMOM” at checkout to save 15%.
What's up there Chomos! Tom Segura and Christina P start off this episode of Your Mom's House by discussing Tom's recent surgery. They watch videos of a Bulgarian lady speaking bad English, a British Karen, a guy going insane on a bus, a cool girl in Guam, and listen to an interview that was done with the late, great Conald Petersen, aka FedSmoker. They read some listener emails about fat flight attendants, Dhar Mann's target audience, five stroke flossing, and the Mousepad Cool Guy's ethnicity. They also watch an Oakland A's player give a cool salute in the dugout, the Mousepad Cool Guy singing a Catholic hymn, Tony John's thoughts on COVID-19, a dude who got caught browning in a garden, and a follow-up on YMH All-Star the Sissy of Freemont Street. They wrap up by looking at a batch of Christina's TikToks.