Ep. 44 | 2 Bears 1 Cave w/ Tom Segura & Bert Kreischer
- Go to EstablishedTitles.com to become a Lord today and enter BEARS at checkout to get 10% off.
- For 20% off your first order, visit mackweldon.com/bears and enter promo code: BEARS
- Get 15% off your order at BuyRaycon.com/bears!
- Go to Squarespace.com for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code BEARS to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Go to Whoop.com and enter “BEARS” at checkout to save 15%.
Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer start off this episode of 2 Bears, 1 Cave by discussing how coronavirus has changed people. They move on to talking about Bert's gross habits, and call Ari Shaffir to find out the point in the day at which he brushes his teeth. Tom and Bert also discuss who they would invite on a celebrity guys trip. Potential candidates include Russell Crowe, Denzel Washington, Shia Labeouf, Bill Clinton, Charles Barkley, and Mike Tyson. This leads them into talking about how weird Joe Pesci looks now. They wrap up by discussing Post Malone's appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience.